GENERAL ENGLISH (AIRFORCE SPECIAL) 01
Directions (Q. Nos. 1-2) Choose the most appropriate Article to fill in the blanks.
1. Give me …… umbrella which you bought yesterday.
D. No article
2. I have no interest in ….. Physics
D. No article✔
Directions (Q. Nos. 3-4) choose the correct Plural
D. None of these
Direction(Q. Nos. 5-7) Fill the most correct Pronoun in the blanks
5. The Superintendent of Police, ……….. work is very precarious, takes care of public safety and law and order.
6. He is famous scientist about ………… many books have been written.
7. The girl ………. you see at the desk is the receptionist.
Direction(Q.Nos. 8-9) Fill in the blanks with the most correct Adjective .
8. Don’t make ……. delay.
9. I don’t have …… money in my pocket.
C. a little
Direction(Q. Nos. 10-11) Fill in the blanks with the most appropriate Conjunction .
10. He could not get the prize, …….. he tried hard for it.
11. She tried her best; ……….., she couldn’t succeed.
B. in case
Directions (Q. Nos. 12-13) Fill in the blanks the most appropriate Modal verb.
12. …..you please give me your bike?
✔A. Could C. Will
B. Can D. May
13. We ……. try again if they say.
A. Should C. Can
B. Would D. Will✔
Directions ( Q. Nos. 14-15) Fill in the blanks with the most appropriate Adverb .
14. She works ……. .
A. fastly C. easy
✔B. late D. hardly
15. He is ….. never at home.
✔A. almost C. still
B. always D. daily