1. Catapult (कटपुलट) - Cata-pal Meaning - a forked stick with an elastic band fastened to the two prongs, used by children for shooting small stones - Noun hurl or launch (something) with or as if with a catapult - Verb Synonyms - sling, slingshot Example - At the first sound of the alarm clock, I catapult out of bed and race through my morning chores.
?2. Manifestation (अभिव्यक्तियों) - Man-fest-tation Meaning - an event, action, or object that clearly shows or embodies something abstract or theoretical - Noun Synonyms - demonstration, explanation Antonyms - hiding, reality Example - The identity of the killer was not manifest to the puzzled detective.
3. Leapfrog (मेंढक कूद) - Leap-frog Meaning - perform such a vault - Verb Synonyms - bounce, drop Antonyms - ascent, increase Example - They leapfrogged around the courtyard.
4. Dominant (प्रमुख) - Domi-nant Meaning - having power and influence over others - Adjective a dominant trait or gene - Noun Synonyms - main, first Antonyms - extra, impotent Example - Although there are some English speaker’s French is the dominant language in the country.
5. Endeavour (प्रयास) - En-dev-er Meaning - try hard to do or achieve something - Verb an attempt to achieve a goal - Noun Synonyms - try, attempt Example - The council approved a city-wide endeavor to conserve water by planting drought-tolerant plants.
6 Flank (दिशा) - Fla-nk Meaning - the side of a person's or animal's body between the ribs and the hip - Noun be on each or on one side of - Verb Synonyms - hand, quarter Example - The enemy attacked on the left flank.
7. Inducements (प्रलोभन) - En-duce-ments Meaning - a thing that persuades or leads someone to do something - Noun Synonyms - encouragement, desire Antonyms - dislike, hate Example - Businesses were offered inducements to move to the area.
8. Appeasement (मनौती) - A-pease-ment Meaning - the action or process of appeasing - Noun Synonyms - conciliation, placation Antonyms - difference, irritation Example - He denied there is a policy of appeasement.
Disseminate (प्रसारित करना) - Dis-semi-nate Meaning - spread (something, especially information) widely - Verb Synonyms - advertise, publish Antonyms - conceal, collect Example (English) - These days news is disseminated through not just traditional media such as newspaper and television but also through new channels such as Facebook and Twitte